What Is It?
The Crew & Equipment Preparation is critical for successful Principal Photography. Whether a tripod, slider, steadicam, jib, crane, dolly or drone camera will be required for the video, the right lighting, and professional audio equipment and operators will all need to be on the same page and fully prepared for anything that can go wrong on production day while capturing all the footage needed for the final video.
Who It Requires - Industry Avg. Cost
- Executive Producer - $30/hour
- Assistant Producer - $30/hour
- Director - $30/hour
- Director Of Photography - $25/hour
- Camera Operator - $25/hour
- Audio Technician- $25/hour
- Gaffer - $30/hour